Anchorwoods Holland landingFeatured
Anchor Woods is a New Condo development by Regal Crest Homes located at 2nd Concession Rd & Doane Rd, East Gwillimbury.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Anchor Woods According to Preconstruction
1. Green Space – The area surrounding Anchor Woods is a beautiful community within East Gwillimbury where residents will have easy access to plenty of green space, including lush parks, conservation areas, nature trails, and tranquil waterways, helping to create a natural oasis to come home to. Preconstruction indicates that nearby green spaces include Holland Landing Conservation Area, Oriole Park, Holland Landing Prairie Provincial Park, and the Holland River.
2. Highway Access – Residents of Anchor Woods will have easy access to Highway 404 and other major thoroughfares within York Region, allowing them to travel seamlessly throughout central Ontario and connect to other nearby thoroughfares including Highways 7, 407, and 401. Preconstruction notes that motorists can connect to the Don Valley Parkway and drive into downtown Toronto in just under 45 minutes.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – Anchor Woods is conveniently situated close to plenty of small-town lifestyle amenities and daily necessities located nearby including plenty of local vendors and retailers. If residents are in search of Big Box stores and a wider variety of big-city amenities the city of Newmarket is just a short drive away and offers plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Preconstruction states that Upper Canada Mall is situated in the city of Newmarket and is home to over 260 brand name retailers and services.
4. Family Friendly – East Gwillimbury is quickly becoming a popular destination for homebuyers that are being pushed out of the GTA real estate market. Families will love all the extra space available to raise their children and at a lower price point than Toronto. The area is home to nearby early learning centres, primary, and secondary schools, making Anchor Woods the perfect choice for families with children of any age. Preconstruction acknowledges that residents will also have easy access to community centres offering plenty of recreational activities, places of worship, public libraries, and local medical health centres.
5. Transit Options – Residents of Anchor Woods looking to leave the vehicle at home and commute using public transportation will have easy access to York Region Transit and GO Transit routes located within the neighbouring city of Newmarket. Preconstruction notes that riders can be quickly transported into Union Station in downtown Toronto by taking the GO Train from the Newmarket GO station.
Find the selling pre-sale home near click here for more information.