Crown Condos in KingstonFeatured
Introducing Crown Condos by IN8 Developments located in prime downtown Kingston, Located at Princess St. & Montreal St., residents at the Crown Condos will be surrounded by highly desirable amenities such as Queen’s University, Kingston Train Station, Kingston Centre, and much more!
This new community is a 10-minute walk from the lake, a 10-minute walk from Queens University and surrounded by top retail and restaurants! This is a rare new condo launch for the beautiful and historic Kingston.
- Number of Storeys: 9 Storeys
- Number of Suites: 185 Suites
- Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
- Rooftop terrace with BBQ stations and Cabana seating areas
- Large exercise room with Yoga studio
- Multi-purpose Party room/Games room
- Concierge service with parcel room
Address: 223 Princess Street
- 95 walk score – Very walkable
- 78 Bicycle score
- Unique pedestrian lane connecting Queen Street to Princess Street
- 9 minute walking distance to Queen’s University
- 5 minute walk to over 200 businesses and all essential amenities
- Princess Street is the closest non-residential street to campus
- Beautiful water views of Lake Ontario
Why Invest in Kingston today:
- Queen’s University is surrounded by heritage protected 2 storey residential neighbourhoods.
- Princess Street is the closest possible street to develop a condo building.
- Altus Group construction cost guidelines show Kingston 10% more costly than Toronto
- Kingston sits on top limestone bedrock. Making any excavation very expensive for builders
- Heritage protection creates very few lots that can be developed over time. The increased cost of construction will also deter builders from entering Kingston.
- This means each new building constructed will be more valuable over the long-term due to continued shortage of supply and minimal competition.
Rental Market Stats in Kingston:
- Kingston has a population of 136,685 (2017)
- Over 40% of the population are Renters
- Only 13% of the residential properties in Kingston are smaller than 2 bedrooms
- Kingston has the tenth lowest vacancy rate in Ontario
- Healthy vacancy rate is considered to be 3%. Kingston has a 2.9% vacancy rate
- Among new building (built after 2005) vacancy rate is only 0.3%
- Kingston has the 3rd highest rental rates in Ontario only behind Toronto and Ottawa
- Rental rates increased 3.2% 2019-20
- Current supply of student rentals are 50-100 year old houses in poor condition, no amenities, and high maintenance costs
- 1 and 2 bedroom new purpose built luxury accommodations are scarce and highly sought after
- In addition wealthy students and a growing number of international students desire luxury private accommodations and they can afford higher prices.
- Price:Starting from$300000
- Property Status: