Dixie Park – EXCEPTIONAL RESIDENTIAL IN A PARK SETTING
Dixie Park – Enclaves are exclusive by their very nature – a limited number of homes that are set apart from their surroundings, in addition, offering a sense of privacy and intimacy for those privileged enough to live there.
About Dixie Park
Introducing an intimate, luxurious community in a beautiful and established neighborhood in Brampton. Welcome to Dixie Park. An exclusive enclave of just 11 spectacular homes nestled in a park setting and surrounded by trails and green space. Moreover, close to the bustling intersection of Queen Street and Hwy 410, yet far enough to be quiet and peaceful. In addition, this tranquil oasis is built around a vibrant landscaped courtyard exclusively for residents to play, mingle and socialize amidst scenic nature.
Dixie Park shows that Sunfield Homes has created yet another great community for families with upscale designer finishes, in addition, modern features, and beautiful brick and stone exteriors. Moreover, with large open-concept layouts, luxurious ensuites, and up to 6 bedroom options, this exceptional residential is the perfect place to call home.
Features & Finishes of Dixie Park
APPEALING EXTERIOR FEATURES & STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS
1. 5/8” tongue and groove sub-flooring with sanded joints, glued and fastened with screws for additional stability.
2. Advanced floor joist system utilizing upgraded “Engineered Floor Joist Technology”.
3. All exterior walls with 2”x 6” framing.
4. In addition, Poured concrete basement floors and foundation walls with damp proofing and drainage membrane to walls.
5. All homes feature 9’0” ceilings on the ground, main and upper floor, except where boxes and bulkheads exist
6. Limited life (manufacturer’s warranty), after that self sealing asphalt shingles accenting metal roof details, as per plan.
7. Moreover, Aluminum/Vinyl railing for porch (where required by Building Code) and decorative applications.
8. In addition, Coffered ceilings after that as per plan.
9. Waffle ceilings as per plan
KITCHEN & BATHS
1. Quality designed cabinetry with standard granite counter tops within kitchen (dishwasher space provided) and all bathrooms.
2. Furthermore, extended kitchen upper cabinets throughout all designs. Pantries, breakfast bars & serveries, as per plan.
3. Kitchen faucet to be single lever faucet with pull out veggie spray.
4. In addition, fully enclosed glass shower stalls in Ensuite as per plan.
5. All bathroom tub and shower enclosures to receive “mould resistant drywall”.
6. Furthermore, Mirrors over vanities in all bathrooms. Moreover, All bathroom vanities have top drawers or a single bank of drawers on double sink vanities, where sizing permits.
7. Undermount sinks at additional cost.
Design Conscious Interior Finishes
1. Sunken or raised foyer, mudroom, laundry room, garage entrance landing as per plan (where permitted or dictated by grade). Purchaser accepts the same.
2. In addition, Smooth ceilings in the kitchen, laundry, bathrooms, and kitchen dinette.
3. Spray textured stippled ceilings with a 4” smooth border throughout the balance of the home. Moreover, Walk-in closets are to be stippled only – no border.
4. Decorative columns and complimenting low wall detail, as per plan. All buffet niches to have MDF ledge and finished detail.
5. In addition, upgraded Colonial trim with 4” baseboard and 2 3/4” casing to all doorways, windows, and doors. Interior doors to be two-panel style.
6. Lever-type brushed nickel hardware with complimenting hinges. All low walls are trimmed and painted.
7. Moreover, electric fireplace (optional). Gas fireplace (optional) for an Extra Cost.
8. Thoughtful storage considerations with well-appointed Linen and Pantries closets, as per plan.
Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
1. In addition, Flexible water pipe solution using PEX (polyethylene) to reduce noise and eliminate solder contaminants within the plumbing system.
2. Moreover, forced air hi-efficiency Energy Efficient gas furnace complete with EnergyEfficient electronic (programmable) thermostat.
3. Energy-Efficient rated hot water delivery system (on a rental basis).
4. Furthermore, Energy-Efficient exhaust fans installed in all finished bathrooms.
5. White kitchen air cleaning hood fan over stove vented to the exterior.
6. In addition, Durable stainless steel double ledge back kitchen sink.
7. Provisional rough-in for future dishwasher (electrical run from panel to underside of subfloor located at sink).
8. Furthermore, two exterior hose bibs are provided, one at the rear (or side) and one in the garage.
9. Most importantly, all shower areas to receive the comfort of pressure balance control valves.
10. In addition, all sink basins and plumbing fixtures to include the convenience of separate shut-off valves.
Convenient Electrical Appointments
1. In addition, black exterior coach lights on the front and rear elevations.
2. Furthermore, 220-volt Heavy-Duty receptacle for stove and dryer.
3. Moreover, Ground fault indicator receptacles, as per building code.
4. In addition, White Decora light switches and receptacles throughout.
5. Moreover, Ceiling mounted light within the tiled ensuite shower enclosure.
6. In addition, a convenient ceiling receptacle in the garage for future garage door opener installation.
7. In addition, Energy Star® CFL light bulbs where applicable, helping reduce the greenhouse effect.
1. However, minimum 3” wide Engineered Oak hardwood flooring main floor, upper floor, bedrooms, and hallways, excluding tiled areas (as per Builders’ standard samples).
2. Furthermore, Ground floor laminate or vinyl flooring.
3. In addition, A wide assortment of contemporary ceramic tile flooring in the foyer, kitchen, eat-in kitchen, all bathrooms, and finished laundry rooms from Builders’ standard samples.
4. Moreover, laminate flooring for finished basement foyers as per plan from Builders’ Standard Samples.
1. Furthermore, tasteful municipal address stones are provided.
2. In addition, Vinyl protective membrane covering is applied to all accessible balconies, as per plan, to prevent water penetration.
3. Furthermore, fully drywalled, one coat taped and primed garages, excluding concrete and block walls.
4. In addition, insulated garage to house access door installed with deadbolt and safety closer, if grading permits. If grading does not permit, no credits will apply and Purchaser shall accept the same.
1. Master bedroom and Family room are pre-wired for cable TV, and the home is pre-wired for 2 telephone locations. However, All above referenced rough-in locations are predetermined by the Builder.
- Price:Coming Soon
- Property Status: