- Pre-construction for Sale
Elle Condos is a New Condo development by iKore Developments Ltd located at Brimley Rd & Ellesmere Rd, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Elle Condos According to Preconstruction
1. Lifestyle Amenities – Elle Condos is conveniently situated in an amenity-rich area of Scarborough where residents will have easy access to plenty of lifestyle amenities and daily necessities located nearby. A wide variety of local and Big Box stores along with plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options surround the area. Preconstruction notes that the Scarborough Town Centre, a premier shopping destination which is home to over 250 retailers and services is located just a short walk away.
2. Transit Options – The Toronto Transit Commission services the area surrounding Elle Condos, with bus routes accessible immediately right outside the front door ready to transport riders throughout the city and to nearby employment hubs and educational institutions. The TTC’s line 3 system and the Scarborough Centre station is located within walking distance of home. Preconstruction states that residents can use public transportation to commute into Union Station in just one hour.
3. Highway Access – Highway 401 is conveniently situated just mere minutes away from Elle Condos, making it extremely easy for residents to travel throughout the city by vehicle. Motorists will be able to quickly connect to other major thoroughfares in the city including Highways 407, 7, 400, and 404, allowing them to easily travel within or outside the GTA. Preconstruction indicates that motorists can connect to the Don Valley Parkway and drive into the city’s downtown core in just 20 minutes.
4. Family Friendly – Residents of Elle Condos with children, no matter the age, will have easy access to many options regarding educational institutions. The surrounding area is home to many early learning centres, public schools, and private schools. Post-secondary students are just a quick bus ride down the street to the University of Toronto’s Scarborough campus. Preconstruction acknowledges that the area also conveniently offers access to community centres, places of worship, libraries, and medical health centres.
5. Green Space – Scarborough may be a bustling and quickly developing part of the city of Toronto, but residents of Elle Condos will still be able to enjoy plenty of green space and lush parks in the surrounding area. Nearby natural spaces include Amberdale Ravine, Thomson Memorial Park, and the West Highland Creek. Preconstruction notes that the area even offers off-leash areas and parks for our little four-legged family members at Thomson Memorial Park Dogs Off-Leash Area.