Grand Central Mimico 2Featured
Grand Central Mimico 2 is a vibrant, all-inclusive, and future-proof neighborhood. Thoughtful timeless design,
transit and modern amenities converge to create South Etobicoke’s most relevant and significant community.
Additionally, A master-planned transit-oriented community by VANDYK PROPERTIES, comprising over 2 million square feet of mixed-use development – Spanning 4 city blocks and anchored by over 1.85 million square feet of inspired residential living. Moreover, the heart of this new district is Buckingham St. & Newcastle St. bustling thoroughfare boasting a modern new MIMICO GO STATION connecting residents to downtown Toronto and the future Ontario Line.
TRANSFORMATIVE + TRANSIT-ORIENTED
- Complete master plan and cohesive vision
- Vibrant, established, and interconnected community
- Fully integrated brand new GO and Metrolinx train station
- Moreover 1.85 million square feet of new residential living
- 4 city blocks of new streetscapes, pedestrian paths, and public spaces
- New 1.25 km Greenway
- 9 architectural significant towers
- 500 meters from Gardiner Expressway
- 15 minutes via train to Union Station
- Takes 15 minutes to Pearson International Airport
- 15 minutes walk to Lake Ontario’s waterfront
Grand Central Mimico 2 means convenience without a car. Moreover his gateway location puts you at the center of everything. Additionally Convenient access to the fully integrated new Mimico GO Station means daily commutes or downtown concerts and culture are a short hop away.
Grand Central Mimico’s mandate: Connect communities and transit to promote sustainable transportation solutions for the future.
Moreover at the heart of Grand Central Mimico 2 is the new GO station and Buckingham and Newcastle Streets’ bustling thoroughfare. Here, you’ll find a diverse collection of architecturally celebrated plazas, landscaped curated experiences, public art, and new retail shops and restaurants to spark a true sense of community.
Moreover Grand Central Mimico 2 has been fully realized as a future-forward community offering not only high-quality residential living, but also providing residents with 200,000 sq. ft. of workspaces, shopping, dining, grocery, and markets. Additionally it will become a vibrant and exciting destination for residents, visitors, and busy professionals.