- Pre-construction for Sale
High Point Urban Towns is a New Townhome development by Laurier Homes located at Yonge St & Major Mackenzie Dr W, Richmond Hill.
High Demand Area Offering Unique and Affordable Towns with Parking Included
Top 5 Reasons to Live at High Point Urban Towns According to Preconstruction.
1. Lifestyle Amenities – Yonge Street is located just mere steps away from High Point Urban Towns and offers up some of the city’s best lifestyle amenities all within walking distance. The Yonge and Major Mackenzie area is an extremely established neighbourhood and residents will be able to easily access plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Preconstruction notes that Hillcrest Mall is also located nearby, offering up hundreds of brand name retailers and services.
2. Highway Access – Residents of High Point Urban Towns that prefer to commute or travel throughout York Region and the GTA by vehicle can easily access Highway 404 which is conveniently located just minutes away from home. Motorists can easily connect to other major thoroughfares in the region including Highways 407 and 401, or commute into downtown Toronto. Preconstruction states that commuting into Toronto’s downtown core to access major employment hubs and attractions via the Don Valley Parkway will take motorists just over half an hour.
3. Transit Options – York Region Transit services the area surrounding High Point Urban Towns and there are several YRT bus routes located just mere steps away from home. VIVA bus routes are also available to residents along Yonge Street and GO Transit services are also easily accessible just down the street. Preconstruction states that residents looking to commute into Union Station via public transportation can do so in just over an hour or the GO Train will take about 40 minutes during rush hours.
4. Green Space – Richmond Hill is a beautiful city full of plenty of natural green spaces, lush parks, and waterways for residents of High Point Urban Towns to enjoy and explore, helping them to escape the hectic daily work routine and enjoy the serenity of nature that surrounds them. Preconstruction notes that nearby parks include Town Park, Mt Pleasant Park, and Mill Pond Park.
5. Family Friendly Area – The area surrounding High Point Urban Towns is home to several high-ranking public schools and prestigious private schools for children of all learning levels, making it a great choice for young and growing families to call home. There is a hospital located nearby and the area offers up plenty of indoor and outdoor extracurricular and recreational activities. Preconstruction states that Seneca College Markham Campus is also easily accessible for post-secondary students.