Ivylea Phase 2Featured
Ivylea Phase 2 is located at Leslie and 19 th Avenue. This beautiful development presents a fresh opportunity to buy in coveted Richmond Hill. These 3-storey townhomes with 3, 4, or 5- bedrooms are bordered by graceful trees. And it have a delightful parkette at its centre.
Ivylea Phase 2 is located at Leslie and 19 th Avenue. This beautiful development presents a fresh opportunity to buy in coveted Richmond Hill.
Marlin Spring Development’s Ivylea Towns is a new townhome development located at Leslie St and 19th Ave in Richmond Hill.
Preconstruction’s Top 5 Reasons for Living at Ivylea Phase 2
1. Green Space – Residents of Ivylea Towns will enjoy living just outside of the city since they will have easy access to various parks, natural green spaces, waterways, walking trails, and conservation areas.
2. Access to Highway 404 – Ivylea Towns is ideally positioned near Highway 404, allowing travellers to quickly connect to other important highways in the area or commute into downtown Toronto in just over half an hour.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – Residents in Ivlea Towns have access to a wide range of big-city amenities in Richmond Hill. Moreover Residents will have access to a variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment opportunities within a short drive.
4. Transit Options – Residents of Ivylea Phase 2 can readily use York Region Transit bus routes, which may take them throughout the city and connect them to other regional transit systems such as the TTC. Moreover riders who want to get to Union Station can accomplish so in less than 90 minutes. The Gormley GO station is also close by.
5. Family Friendly – Families will like living at Ivylea Towns because of the close proximity to excellent schools. In addition, early learning centres, elementary schools, and secondary schools.