Lawrence Hill Urban TownsFeatured
Coming soon, to the beautiful Don Mills/Lawrence-Parkwoods neighbourhood, Lawrence Hill Luxury Urban Towns.
A modern community of just over 200 luxury urban towns, set in a lushly landscaped environment.
TOP 10 BUYING REASONS
- Lawrence Hill will feature a full concrete structure that has better soundproofing and fire resistance. Furthermore, The ability to store energy helps moderate interior temperate conditions reducing a building’s heating and cooling demands. Moreover its service life by up to 8% which also helps save money on Home Insurance.
- Lawrence Hill is only 2-9 minute drive to major Highways: the DVP (2 minutes), Hwy 401 (9 minutes) and Hwy 404 (9 minutes); Moreover,6 minutes to Don Mills Subway Station & 10 minutes to the future Ontario Line which will be offering convenient connections across the GTA.
- In addition, this townhouse has 10 bus stops within a 5-minute walking radius.
- Lawrence Hill is within a 15-minute drive to 4 major employment hubs: North York Employment Centre, Scarborough Employment Centre, Central Don Mills & Don Mills Crossing.
- Moreover, this is just 10 to 15 minutes driving to Seneca College, University of Toronto Scarborough and York University Glendon College.
- Lawrence Hill is just 5 minutes driving to prestigious private schools like Crestwood Preparatory College, Bayview Glen & Ecole ElementaireJeanne-Lajoie.
- This is surrounded by luscious parks and greenery. 5-minute bike ride to Charles SauriolConservation Area and 5 min drive to Edward Gardens & Toronto Botanical Gardens.
- This townhouse provides a private rooftop terrace oasis and a private urban patio garden to enhance outdoor living.
- Lawrence Hill offers lush landscaping, the open space allowing residents to connect with nature. In addition, benefit their physical and mental health.
- Lawrence Hill offers luxury features and finishes, allowing residents to experience the best urban townhome living.