Leona Condos – ALL THE STYLE YOU DESIRE
Introducing Leona Condos, an exquisite 8-storey boutique building inviting just fifty-eight exclusive residences with spacious stepped back terraces overlooking the lush treetops of the beautiful Willowdale neighbourhood. Inside, elegant designer interiors blend beautifully with contemporary comfort, while thoughtful amenities complement your life.
JUST STEP TO EVERYTHING
Your location is enviable. Ideally situated on Sheppard Avenue East, your neighbourhood presents both a lush and lively environment. Enjoy leisurely walking and biking paths directly beside your home connecting you to Glendora Park and Willowdale Park.
Living just steps from the bustling Sheppard-Yonge intersection connects you to two subway lines bringing you south to the downtown core or east to CF Fairview Mall. There’s also a wonderful variety of small retailers, big box shops and the popular Yonge Sheppard Centre. Plus, living here keeps you close to the popular Bayview Village Shopping Centre boasting deluxe choice in luxury retail and restaurants.
Trulife Developments Inc is currently pre-construction on Leona Condos, which will have a total of 64 units spread across 8 storeys. Coming soon to 105 Sheppard Avenue East in North York, near Yonge and Sheppard.
Leona Condos Highlights
Trulife Developments is bringing a stunning new boutique condominium building to the Yonge and Sheppard intersection in North York, complete with eye-catching terraces with modern lines and lush flora.
- Sheppard/Yonge Subway Station is very close by.
- Near a Supermarket
- The Oriole GO Station is ideally placed near highway 401 and the DVP, and it takes 35 minutes to go to Union Station via TTC.
- North York Centre is close by.
- Many shops and restaurants are close by, with a Walk Score of 81 out of 100 and a Transit Score of 83 out of 100, respectively.Glendora Park, Sheppard East Park, and Willowdale Park are all close by.
Top Reasons to invest in Leona Condos
The Yonge and Sheppard intersection is within a ten-minute walk from Leona Condos. In the North York area, this neighbourhood serves as a primary focus for business and shopping. The Sheppard-Yonge TTC Station is located there for residents.
The Lansing neighbourhood is a great escape from the rush and bustle of downtown while still being close by, especially since Toronto is only a 20-minute drive away.
105 Sheppard Avenue East Condos will be ideal for running errands, as it will be close to a variety of other retailers and services, as well as eateries such as. 105 Sheppard Avenue East Condos has a walkability rating of 95 out of 100.
- Yorkdale Shopping Mall is regarded as one of the top malls in the country. With over 250 shop locations, services, food options, and entertainment attractions, the mall spans over 1.8 million square feet.
- Almost next door to the Beer Store PizzaPizza, Popeyes, and Paisanos Whole Foods, as well as the well-known Ava Esfahan Food Market, RONA Hardware across the street, and Rexall just down the road.
- In addition, Avondale Public School, Elpis College Private High School, Claude Watson School for the Arts, Central Montessori, and Private French School are just a few of the local schools.
- Moreover, Earl Bales Park offers about 125 acres of green space, featuring sports fields and walking routes, as well as an off-leash dog park.
North York serves as the entry point to northern Ontario, including Richmond Hill, Newmarket, Barrie, and the Muskoka region. All of this is only a short drive away, especially if you take Highway 400.
- Access to Highways 401, 404, and 400, the Allen Expressway, and the Don Valley
- In addition, Parkway Line 1 from Sheppard-Yonge Station is directly across the street
- while the Line 4 Sheppard Subway line extends from Sheppard-Yonge station to Don Mills.
- GO Transit’s commuter trains and bus services reach all throughout the Greater Toronto Area. York Regional Transit (YRT) provides unrivalled bus service throughout the region. Both are easily accessible from TTC stops, putting the entire GTA at your fingertips from North Yor
Leona Condos Property Details
Architect(s): Z01Building Type: CondominiumOwnership:CondominiumBuilding Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Planning