Montebello in St. CatharinesFeatured
Montebello Condos is a New Condo development by MaryDel Homes located at Queenston St & Woodburn Ave, St. Catharines.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Montebello Condos According to Preconstruction
1. Brock University – Home to over 19,000 post-secondary students, Brock University is conveniently located just 10 minutes away from Montebello Condos. Preconstruction notes that this would make for the perfect off-campus living situation for students during their school year.
2. Highway Access – Both Highway 406 and the QEW are both located just minutes away from Montebello Condos, allowing residents to easily commute throughout the city and Niagara Region seamlessly. Preconstruction states that travelling to Niagara Falls will take just 15 minutes.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – Major lifestyle amenities are available to residents of Montebello less than 10 minutes away and Niagara Falls is located 15 minutes away. Preconstruction acknowledges that residents will have easy access to plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
4. Green Space – St. Catharine’s is known as the “Flower City” and is well known for its green parks, lush gardens, and serene nature trails that residents of Montebello Condos can enjoy. Preconstruction states that nearby green spaces include Centennial Gardens, Montebello Park, and Canal Valley.
5. Reputable Developer – MaryDel Homes is a highly reputable and respected development company that has been developing high-quality homes within the GTA for over 25 years.
Find the selling pre-sale home near click here for more information.