The Village – Southfields Caledon
Life in the heart of the village
Picture yourself in The Village – Southfields Caledon, within beautiful Caledon.
A place that is timeless, furthermore, A place to build roots, moreover, A place to call home.
The Village is an enclave of elegant townhomes and a limited number of exclusive suite-styled condominium residences set amid lush green spaces and parks; Moreover, walking and bike trails; the tranquility of a local Village Pond; excellent schools, in addition, a brand new community centre, neighbourhood shops and intimate local eateries.
A signature community spectacularly connected
A quiet neighbourhood seemingly untouched by the hectic rush of modern life, Moreover, The Village is located at the corner of Dougall Avenue and Kennedy Road in close proximity to major roads and Highway 410.
In addition, Enjoy convenient access to Caledon’s growing employment opportunities and the many urban amenities found minutes away in neighbouring Brampton.
Live in the heart of it all… A place to call home.
The Village of Southfields, Caledon
Register today to learn more about the Genesis Homes difference.
Genesis Homes’ The Village Southfields Caledon is a new condo development at Dougall Ave and Kennedy Rd in Caledon.
Here are the top five reasons to live at The Village Southfields Caledon.
1. Caledon is a lovely rural hamlet near Brampton with plenty of green space. Moreover, The Village is surrounded by lush parks, plenty of green space, and year-round nature paths for residents to enjoy.
2. Good Schools — With several excellent educational institutions nearby, the Village is an ideal spot for families with children to call home.
3. Easy Access to Highway 410 — Residents of The Village will have easy access to Highway 410, which will allow them to commute seamlessly throughout the GTA and connect to other key thoroughfares in the area. Furthermore, It will take less than 45 minutes to commute into downtown Toronto.
4. Lifestyle Advantages – Moreover, Residents of The Village can take advantage of all the large city amenities Hurontario Street and the surrounding region have to offer, including dining, shopping, and entertainment opportunities, because they are conveniently located near the city of Brampton.
5. Genesis Homes – In addition, this award-winning, family-owned and run business has produced over 3,000 houses around Southern Ontario with over 30 years of experience in the real estate sector..