Urban Green TownsFeatured
Urban Green Towns is a New Townhome development by Pine Valley Estates located at Hwy 27 & Rutherford Rd., Vaughan.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Urban Green Towns According to CondoNow
1. Family Friendly – The city of Vaughan is becoming increasingly popular for homebuyers and families because of its proximity to Toronto while still providing more space to raise children. Urban Green Towns are situated conveniently close to educational institutions of all learning levels including early learning centres and public schools. CondoNow notes that the city also offers plenty of extracurricular and recreational activities and sports that the whole family can enjoy.
2. Green Space – The area surrounding Urban Green Towns is home to plenty of natural green space, tranquil waterways, and lush parklands that residents are welcome to explore and enjoy year-round. CondoNow states that Boyd Conservation Park, Kortright Centre for Conservation, the Humber River, and Vaughan Grove Sports Park are all located nearby and easily accessible to residents.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of Urban Green Towns will never have to travel far for the things that they need because they are just minutes away from plenty of lifestyle amenities and daily necessities. The surrounding area is an amenity-rich neighbourhood, home to plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options. CondoNow indicates that residents are also just a short drive away from major attractions including Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre and Canada’s Wonderland.
4. Highway Access – Urban Green Towns is located in a very highly connected area in Vaughan where residents will have easy access to nearby Highways and major thoroughfares including Highways 27, 400, 7, and 407. These major thoroughfares will allow motorists to travel seamlessly throughout York Region, the GTA, and quickly into Toronto. CondoNow acknowledges that drivers will be able to commute into the downtown core in just 35 minutes by connecting to Highway 427.
5. Transit Options – York Region Transit services the area surrounding Urban Green Towns and bus routes are accessible just mere minutes away from home, quickly transporting riders throughout the city, helping them to connect to nearby employment hubs, educational institutions, and other nearby regional transit systems. CondoNow indicates that residents can connect to the subway at Vaughan Metropolitan Centre and commute into Union Station in just 80 minutes.
Find the selling pre-sale home near click here for more information.