Welcome to West Meadows – a community connected to nature. Enjoy strolling and biking the Millennium trail, and a convenient walk to the endless charm of Main Street shopping, restaurants, library and theatre. With a unique selection of spacious lots, you can choose from a mix of beautifully designed Detached Homes and Townhomes.
Whether you’re building your future with your family, or looking for a lifestyle for retirement, West Meadows is the perfect place to find County fun and recreation in every season.
Register today to get ordinary data about the development.
Exterior of West Meadows
• Additionally it has Paved municipal roads & Curbs and lighted sidewalks.
• Municipal water, sanitary sewers. Moreover all services are underground: natural gas, hydro and phone.
• Poured concrete garage floor and Poured concrete front porch.
• Front elevation: finished in brick and vinyl siding for contrast. Details as per plan.
• Side & Rear elevation: clad in vinyl siding, details are as per plan.
Interior of West Meadows
9′ ceilings on main floor.
• Ceramic floor tile (Builder samples, 1 selection): foyer, all baths and main floor laundry.
• High quality laminate floor in all other main level living areas. Moreover all bedrooms are carpeted. Carpet on
stairs to 2nd floor, and 2
nd storey hallway.
• Interior walls painted (1 colour) with primer and two coats of high-quality latex. 5 ½” Trim, 3 ½” Casing and Doors painted with two coats semi-gloss latex, white.
• Ceilings painted white flat latex and Smooth ceiling throughout (no stipple)
Port Picton Homes has been building and renovating homes in the Prince Edward County region since 1984. We are proud to be a family business, with David and Nancy Cleave leading the way through every project and many family members in other key roles – from excavator operators to real estate sales people. As a company of over 100+ employees, we value the hard work and skill of every person who helps build your dream home. Moreover we are pleased to offer high quality homes at every price point.